Twitter explained in a statement that it had recently expanded its global rules on managing content that contradicted public health information from official sources and could put people at greater risk of transmitting COVID-19.In one of the deleted videos, Bolsonaro tells a street vendor, “What I have been hearing from people is that they want to work.””What I have said from the beginning is that ‘we are going to be careful, the over-65s stay at home,'” he said.”We just can’t stand still, there is fear because if you don’t die of the disease, you starve,” the vendor is seen telling Bolsonaro, who responds: “You’re not going to die!” In another video, the president calls for a “return to normality,” questioning quarantine measures imposed by governors and some mayors across the giant South American country as an effective containment measure against the virus.”If it continues like this, with the amount of unemployment what we will have later is a very serious problem that will take years to be resolved,” he said of the isolation measures.”Brazil cannot stop or we’ll turn into Venezuela,” Bolsonaro later told reporters outside his official residence.On Saturday, Health Minister Luiz Henrique Mandetta highlighted the importance of containment as a means of fighting the coronavirus, which has already infected 3,904 people in Brazil, leaving 114 dead, according to the latest official figures.”Some people want me to shut up, follow the protocols,” said Bolsonaro. “How many times does the doctor not follow the protocol?””Let’s face the virus with reality. It is life, we must all die one day.”In the four videos posted on his Twitter account, Bolsonaro is seen surrounded by small crowds as he walked about the capital.Bolsonaro has described the coronavirus as “a flu” and advocated the reopening of schools and shops, with self-isolation necessary solely for the over-60s. Two tweets by Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro in which he questioned quarantine measures aimed at containing the novel coronavirus were removed Sunday, on the grounds that they violated the social network’s rules.The far-right leader had posted several videos in which he flouted his government’s social distancing guidelines by mixing with supporters on the streets of Brasilia and urging them to keep the economy going.Two of the posts were removed and replaced with a notice explaining why they had been taken down. Topics :
MASON CITY — An executive of the company chosen to develop the hotel and conference center that’s part of the River City Renaissance project says they’re glad to be back as part of the project.Gatehouse Capital based in Dallas Texas had initially negotiated an agreement with the City of Mason City to develop the hotel in the eastern portion of the parking lot at Southbridge Mall, but the City Council in November 2017 decided to go with another developer that eventually defaulted on the project.Gatehouse vice president Colin McDonald says while there was a great deal of city-level debate about the project, they are ready to start the first steps in moving towards construction. “We firmly believe in the economics of the project. We believe in the opportunity. We really like the people of Mason City. I think they’re a great group of people and I think it’s going to be a wonderful partnership moving forward. I think the first hard part is over, now the next hard part is we’ve got a project to deliver and we will we will be delivering it.”McDonald says although it’s a smaller hotel than what they might typically construct, it’s part of what he feels is a very complex project. “It has moving parts with the conference center and the access and connectivity with the Music Man Square, and our relationship with Music Man Square makes this a very unique opportunity for a hospitality product.”McDonald says Gatehouse has several platforms in working with communities to develop hotel and conference facilities. He says they understand the catalytic nature of these projects. “We know what these projects entail.”McDonald says his company is seeing more communities of Mason City’s size try to do projects that involve hotels and conference centers. “There is a lot of, if you will, case work that shows the economic impact, and for forward-thinking cities that have a more of an entrepreneurial flair that realize that you need to go one of two ways, you can invest in your community and support activity. or you can sit by and hope. I think there are any number of communities that have relied on hope, and it’s a competitive marketplace. It’s competitive for the skills to bring those projects together.”McDonald was in Mason City last week as part of a site visit with city officials after the City Council at their July 23rd meeting approved a development agreement for the $24 million, 106-room hotel and convention center that fulfills the private investment requirement of the Iowa Reinvestment Act project.
WEEPING winger Lucas Moura summed up Tottenham’s misery as they whimpered out of the Champions League.The Brazilian howled after Hugo Lloris’s two howlers gifted Marcel Sabitzer a double within 21 minutes as RB Leipzig reached the quarter-finals 4-0 on aggregate with a 3-0 win.3 Spurs boss Jose Mourinho consoled Lucas Moura as the Brazilian took exiting the Champions League harder than mostCredit: Reuters3 Tottenham chief Jose Mourinho stepped in when Lucas Moura burst into tears after defeatCredit: AP:Associated Press3Boss Joe Mourinho stepped in to console Moura, walking off the field with his arms round the 27-year-old, who covered his face with a hand.Moura was a stand-out star in Tottenham’s run to the final last season.But he went from hero to teary woe in Germany as he looked as hapless as most of his team-mates amid a dominant display from Leipzig.His tears provoked jeers on social media, plus the odd hint of sympathy.One fan tweeted: “Why is Moura crying? They didn’t even show up LOL.”And another said: “Dele Alli should not play for this team next season Lucas Moura should be a substitute and for crying out load Play Parrotttttt.”TOTTENHAM NEWS LIVE: FOLLOW LATEST SPURS UPDATESBut Mourinho insisted his team will learn from their “very difficult” night – and will NOT need rebuilding in the summer.He told BT Sport: “It’s hard for us to score at the moment. Our first couple of mistakes they score and then it’s very difficult.”Their physicality is incredible, their defenders win the duels, they stop the game. They are very fast in attack. They can hurt us all of the time, they deserve to go through.”If I can be critical of some of my players, I keep this for us. They tried to give what they can give.”Mourinho admitted: “We made mistakes, mistakes that we have analysed in previous matches. I never blame players with some difficulties.most read in footballTHROUGH ITRobbie Keane reveals Claudine’s father was ’50-50′ in coronavirus battleTOP SELLERGavin Whelan has gone from League of Ireland to David Beckham’s InstagramPicturedAN EYEFULMeet Playboy model and football agent Anamaria Prodan bidding to buy her own clubI SAW ROORodallega saw Rooney ‘drinking like madman’ & Gerrard ‘on bar dancing shirtless’ExclusiveRIYAD RAIDMan City’s Riyad Mahrez has three luxury watches stolen in £500,000 raidNEXT STEPJonny Hayes set to move to English Championship having been let go by CelticMAKE YOUR DEBUT Bet £5 get £20 in free bets for new customers at Ladbrokes”It’s hard for me to cope with players who cannot express their potential, not those who are at their limit. I am with the boys.But he added: “This summer, unless something happens during the holidays, when we start we will have Sissoko, Kane, Son, Bergwyn, Davies so that is massive.“People can say it’s excuses but it’s [the injuries] pretty bad for anyone and I don’t think anyone would resist in this situation. We have matches to play and we go to our limits. Let’s see how we end the season.”